To prevent electrical fires, don’t overload circuits or extension cords. You should never run a cord under a rug. Make sure that any plug you put into an outlet fits snugly. If not, inspect the outlet to make sure it is not loose and that the housing is not cracked. Do not leave a plug in a poorly fitting outlet, as it can overheat and cause a fire within minutes.
It’s always beneficial to learn something new! At The Villages of Lake Jackson Apartments in Lake Jackson, Texas, we love to provide you with thought-provoking facts that will make you reflect on different aspects of life.